domingo, 4 de enero de 2015

Project Outline


Teacher Inquiry - Action Plan

What am I trying to improve?

I am trying to improve use of independent learning tools (Duolingo) in Island School European languages teaching. I want to expand the potential for independent self-paced learning in order to improve language learning and also improve the range of languages students can learn.

How will I collect feedback?

I will collect feedback from my students currently using this learning tool, to present to my colleagues/team. I will collect feedback from my team after the project.

What actions are needed?

I will do some online research into Duolingo and how other individuals/schools are using it. I will survey/interview my students who are already using this tool. As a team (EuroLangs dept) we will discuss how best to use this tool, and as teachers we will roll out our plan across the department.

How will I set up the inquiry?

I will survey/interview students, and gather feedback from teachers. I will collect this information and post it online on a blog to record my findings.

When will it happen? What will be the timeline?

It will happen January-March 2015.  Before this time I will research the use of Duolingo worldwide. In January-March I will do the research, meet with my team of 3 teachers, make a plan to introduce this in all lessons and collect feedback from the teachers to how they think it went. All of this will be posted on a dedicated blog to record the inquiry in real time. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario